I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 5 May 2011

My Experience with SONY Cyber Shot

 My First in LOVE


  

 ♥ Alpha 200
 


 My Second in LOVE 


♥  Alpha 350 



Yup with no doubt, my FIRST "Sony hubby" (DSLR) is Alpha 200,
and i married to Alpha 200 when i was 16 years old..=D


BUT


After a year, i had divorce with HIM and in LOVE with  Alpha 350.
Please don't think that i am the one who "love the new and loathe the old" !!


IN FACT

My Alpha 200 get spoil by someone and no longer can fix it..
my eyes were puffy from crying..=(


BUT


I get a new "Sony hubby"-Alpha 350 after 6 month..love it to the MAX  


I do remembered a GUY who inspiration + motivation me in loves into photography..THANK TO HIM..=)
Well, i started take part in photography's competition since 2 years ago  


THIS IS MY FAVORITE ENTRIES


  My 1st take 

    


  My 2nd take 

     

   My 3rd take 

A lot of entries that cannot share out 1 by 1

For me,

 a picture is worth a thousand words. 
sometimes a picture is beyond words. 
It's easier to communicated with a picture than with words.. 

I'm sure that you are guessing why the title of this post doesn't fit the body.

In fact,

I have a great Experience with SONY Cyber Shot 


 MY MEMORIES  


Both of us are cam whoring  


Mural Painting..aww..both of u are awesome  
BTW,
my hair is dyeing by ur paint..haha..xD




1..2..3..say cheese..=)




Spot me 




I do cherish you all  




Photograph is without international  




My precious  




Thanks to ring me up   




I'm not that short..angle problem..=P


 

A contemporary artist Leon Lim's masterpiece, The Last Chairs.

Leon Lim is a deaf but he is awesome!  

  



Basically...I can be me!!


NEVERTHELESS,I can use my creativity in which every way I like through my camera, and instead of feeling like I am being watched...I feel like the I am hidden behind the camera. That gives me a sense of confidence to show my creativity even more.

 With photography I can capture a moment of my life and virtually remember it forever digitally. 




STAGES THAT I GREW UP WITH SONY 




  spot me   






Yeah  






When i was in sweet 16  

  
SONY bring fun to me and my sister   






My First time to set up  




Queen Of Acting    




Taken by my friend by using my SONY DSLR (guess what im doing??!!) XD




When doing my science experiance,
 while doing while ask my friend take down HOW SERIOUS AM I using my camera  




ME   



ME + My "Sony Hubby"  



Rock !!!


Im just an ordinary girl, likes to imagine as every girls do 

SONY(DSLR), it allows me to bring this beautiful world and the people in it to the eyes of thousands across the world.
Well, I can tell you that I'm not like most photographers. As I love to express myself through a photograph that's not my main reason for loving this as much as I do.


I'm open ears, I'm new, I'm fresh to the photography industry. I'm willing to learn to anyone who is willing to give. 




1 comment: