I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 23 May 2011

Cool !!!


I have not annouce my blogspot yet..
BUT, seem like you already knew.
should I clap for you ??!!
or commendation you..??!!


NAH  !! Especially for a girl who help me to introduce my blog to you.


And you know what, you had wake me up from the reality..
because you rather trust her more than me..
the one who is meant nothing to you before..
still remember what you had talking her back before..??
YET, she still dunno and being so close with you..

I have no credentials to said so..maybe she is totally willing to do so..
although she knew it.

you had taught me
 <one may know a person for a long time without understanding her true nature>

Essentially, who is the best actress huh??

BY THE WAY, how you know that the actual leading role of my article is you ??!!
Please la, you already missunderstanding !!! 

REVENGE huh??? Do you have the qualifications??
DON'T YOU FORGOT THAT AN INCCIDENT HAPPENED !!!
need to remind you once..??

when you are hurting someone, please do think back the person who had helping you before..
can you please stand on her side, and think twice before you hurt her..
then i think that when you are facing problem right now,
i GUESS they will willing to help you solve it.

IN FACT,

I would like to REVENGE, Im willing to do so..
 but I had step on your shoe see from your points of view.. 
and I hate to see the one who hurt u is me..
what will you think, when you are personal insult me..???
HAPPY HUH?? FUN HUH?? LAUGHING WITH your best friends that you had hate them badly before huh??
BTW, who is blind??
I guess is both of urs..
you ratter to listen them not me..
not even my explain..
this is what I have learn from you..
keep QUEIT is the best way to run away from our friendship =)

WELL, starting from now, i would not keep quiet at there..
once you have step in my shoes, I would like to do whatever you wishing me to do..



No comments:

Post a Comment