I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 1 May 2011

Hi to my readers..♥

Aloha my dear READERS..
PLEASE pay attention here..
Jane have been created a new account which is BLOGGER..=]
i will be try to switch my WRETCH to BLOGGER as soon as possible..
so my dear READERS do pay more patience har..=P
erm..it was spend a lot of time..
JUST TO DESIGN MY BLOG..
BUT, finally and luckily..Jane do finish design my OWN blog..hahaha..=D
please DON'T asking me is it worth by using SO much time to "create" ??
because my answer will be let u all HAEMATEMESIS..!!
so..enjoy reading then.. 


<<INTRODUCTION>>


Jane is the name..
An ordinary girl who loves photography..
 for me a picture is worth a thousand words. 
Well, sometimes a picture is beyond words. 
It's easier to communicated with a picture than with words..  
Well, I can tell you that I'm not like most photographers.. 
As I love to express myself through a photograph that's not my main reason for loving this as much as I do.


WILL BE UPDATE MORE..STAY TUNED..WILL BE RIGHT BACK..



No comments:

Post a Comment