I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mothers' Day


Mother's Day is a day when you thank your mom for everything she has done..
Wish all the mothers in the world have a great MOTHERS' DAY.
Erm..did all of you give a BIG HUG to your mother ??!!
NOPE??!!  Please do so NOW..GOGOGO..><
Erm..Jane have brought a product [ NATURAL HANDMADE PRODUCT ] 
as a present for my mother..
wow..this is the FIRST time that JANE do so..=D
My mom has high expectations for me. 
Her first and most important is to be a good person. 
She also wants me to be a good student and get a good job. 
She also wants me to be a holy person.
 My mom is special because she's special. 
She always reads to me. 
When I'm sick, she will always take care of me even though she has to do things.

By the way, JANE do helping my MAMA working today..
hardworking hor JANE..??!! DEFINELY >> =)

I MISS HIM SO MUCH !!! = (
Aiya, too rely on him liao..i must be not do so in future..
because it will  be ring him up with a lot of trouble..
waiting his call..DOWN..
hmmpp..i have decided..
that is..CALL HIM RIGHT NOW..
tell him how much i miss him..hahaha..XD
so what is the conclusion..
no matter how, i will support HIM always..

knock knock.. 

 MY DEAR 

<<<<<<<<<<<<GAMBATEH  >>>>>>>>>>>>  =)


..

No comments:

Post a Comment